The Onkimmune Platform
- Allogeneic NK cells provide the back-bone of the Onkimmune anti-cancer cell therapy platform.
Targeting Cancers: CAR
- NK cells can be modified by adding a CAR to enhance recognition of the cancer cell as well subsequent cytotoxicity.
- It is also possible to add modifications to NK cells that enhance their cytotoxic killing ability, such as Onkimmune’s TRAIL variant.
Preventing Immune Evasion and Exhaustion
- Other modifications can also be added to the NK cell to silence immune inhibitory mechanisms.
The Onkimmune Platform Advantage
- By applying these various modifications to the allogeneic NK cells, Onkimmune has a platform from which cell therapy products can be designed to optimally treat different types of cancer